Monday, September 7, 2009

HAVENT LOOKED AT THE BLOG FOR A WEEK OR SO


We got a really good bid for the HVAC therre and will go ahead with a small capacity heat pump and ducts. For some bizarre reason, they began the painting tho the chinking's in place styill and to my knowledge we did not have a satisfactory means to get this 1970's 'Driftwood' stain off the interior walls. I been running around over fixtures and such and a horse issue. Had a 2.5 week rodeo trip to WA and OR cancel on me yesterday do i guess I better pick up effort on the houses here. Got an issue with upstairs bath that presses on me today. And if any of yall know where to get old doors stripped nears Asheville NC, let me know. I got little sconces for the fireplace here and a cool drop fixture for kitche and baths. Really premature i guess. Not even sure we'll repair this wonderful fireplace. Actually, i have little i want to wrote of here today- but wanted to resume the blog so that's one goal met.

No comments:

Post a Comment